Welcome to Teachers Compass
Please Note: Due to the rapidly shifting state of the online ESL industry, we are currently not accepting new applications.
The Teachers Compass coaching program is built around our personalized, one-on-one recommendations for online English teachers and prospective online English teachers. We’ll look at your unique circumstances and offer expert advice to help you choose a great online school that fits your unique qualifications and preferences.
Once you’ve chosen an online school, you can access our detailed step-by-step guides to help you progress through the application & interview processes and maximize your chances of getting hired.
- 18 or older
- Fluent in English
- Access to a mostly quiet room with a solid internet connection
How this works
Our primary purpose is to help you choose the right online school to apply to. We’ve thoroughly researched dozens of online schools, and we have personal experience teaching for almost all of the top schools we recommend. This enables us to offer exceptional advice to our members.
- Fill out our quick & easy application form (2-3 minutes), which will enable us to determine which online schools you’re eligible for, and among those, which are a great fit for you.
- Receive a personalized set of recommendations from us within 1 business day of submitting the form.
- Make an informed decision about which school to apply to, with the aid of our recommendations, as well as detailed fact sheets for each school.
- Progress through the on-boarding process with our step-by-step guides, and get hired.
- Why teach English online?
- How online English teaching works
- The application and interview processes
- Who this program is for
- What you can expect from this program
- Why this program was created
- Why join this program?
- Factors that affect your options
- Overcoming procrastination, anxiety, and doubt
- The best 2 steps you can take right now
Get hired and $10 will be donated on your behalf to Ghana Community Pathways!
Ghana Community Pathways provides educational opportunities, community directed capacity building and support for families in need at the village level. It seeks to empower and give hope to disenfranchised youth in rural Africa.
$10 will be donated to Ghana Community Pathways on your behalf right when you get hired! Let’s support a great cause and help to create lasting change through education and more.